DARK DRY Zildjian KEROPE Crash Ride 19” ONLY 1560 g CLEAN Versatile Don’t Pay $519!!
Original price $399.99 - Original price $399.99
$399.99 - $399.99
Current price $399.99
- Here’s a gorgeous Istanbul Agop Cymbal that has a Zildjian logo on it. Hahahaha ohhhh come on!! We all know this is Zildjian just biting off the Agop Signature. But I will say, Zildjian did create a tasty morsel!
- And this one is particularly DRY for the series - very controlled. That’s the beauty of a 19”.
- This Kerope 19” costs over half-a-grand! I’m not kidding. And that’s for a guess at a stock photo - you don’t even get to hear it first!!
- But never chez Hazelshould! That’s blasphemous! Listen away so you can buy with confidence!
- Beautiful sounding exceptionally DARK and dry, very mellow Kerope MULTI Light Ride or Thin Crash Ride in the harder to find 19” size!
- As many of you may know, these Keropes are not available from Zildjian right now - I have no idea what is going on but they don’t have them.
- Factory pre-aged patina gives this Zildjian an old-school, semi-dry tone and vintage look and vibe.
- The attack is prominent and controlled but has a light sweetness to it.
- Vintage Zildjian Istanbul K styled bell.
- Only 1560 grams factory labeled under the bell -very mellow and controlled and balanced attack/wash ratio.
- One of the THINNER 19s” I have come across in the series.
- Crashes great with a dark, dryness to it. Not overly smoky.
- Perfect for very low to medium loud settings. Gorgeous under the mic.
- Amazing condition - no issues. Very mellow with a light dryness to it. A gorgeous Zildjian.
- Actually available! And NOT $520!!!!