Hand Hammered 1950s Vintage Zildjian 18” Light Crash Ride 1554 g
Original price $279.99 - Original price $279.99
$279.99 - $279.99
Current price $279.99
- Here’s a beautiful dark but controlled Zildjian:
- Absolutely stunning and truly HAND HAMMERED 60-year-old 18” Vintage Zildjian Light Crash Ride in terrific shape. Don’t get some big box store “vintage homage” “redesign” when you can get the original!
- This 18” makes the perfect complement to a 20” or 22. Crashable. Rideable. Dark but also controlled.
- Weighing in at perfect 1554 grams this 18” offers a simply fantastic stick attack - it has a 6-decade old patina that dries this Zildjian out beautifully.
- Semi-dry, medium-low to low in pitch. Super mellow and focused. Aged particularly well with a pinpoint stick attack and hints of darkness.
- Good definition and penetration but still remains controlled and mellow. The very solid bell for an 18”.
- Crash on it for a very full and loud Ringo-style white noise or accent. It’s FULL when you lay into it and is fairly dark too.
- Small combo Semi-dry Ride or Left Side Crash Ride to accompany your main Ride, or big 18” Dark Crash.
- Whatever you decide this 1950s Hand Hammered Zildjian can occupy many positions on a kit.
- A Vintage A from around the time of Miles’ Kind of Blue is quite a nice Zildjian!
- And it’s actually Hand Hammered!