Classic Versatile 1960s Vintage Zildjian Ride Crash Ride 20” 2406 g
Original price $249.99 - Original price $249.99
$249.99 - $249.99
Current price $249.99
- Looking for an incredibly VERSATILE Zildjian 20” Medium Ride or Full CRASH RIDE?
- Well, here you go!! This particular 20” has that classic A tone we’ve heard for the last half-century and it sounds amazing!
- It can easily be a big huge medium crash or a slightly Full Medium Ride. That’s what’s so great about this Vintage Zildjian - it can do a lot.
- This is the TONE that is so familiar to our ears because at this point they’re on hundreds of thousands of recordings. Vintage Zildjian 20”.
- A Goldilocks weight at 2406 grams. Very RINGO - ish when played as a Crash Ride - HUGE Great Wall of white noise wash. It’s has a lot of projection as a crash but does not clank. It’s smooth.
- As a Ride, this 20” has a semi-full, medium bright stick attack that is mellowed naturally and has a pinch of control. It’s not harsh like some heavy Ping Rides can be.
- It’s a killer-sounding slightly mellow Medium Ride that has great articulation but also has that classic 60s fully sound. Nice spread but not overly complex.
- Crash on the edge and you have a glorious fairly FULL 20” CRASH or CRASH RIDE.
- Medium Main Ride. Big Semi-Darker Crash. Left Side Mellow Crash Ride. This half-century-old Zildjian can occupy many positions in the field.
- No issues. Amazing half-century-old patina that chills it out a bit!! Vintage As are always in style and this one has a wonderful played-in sound and feel.
- The REAL DEAL!