Very Crisp Cutting Vintage Zildjian 1970s New Beat 14” Hihats 1097 1446 g
Original price $279.99 - Original price $279.99
$279.99 - $279.99
Current price $279.99
- No need to go $410 on big box store Zildjians…
- Vintage is a JOY to play - and these beauties are from the hinterlands of ROCK! This pair is VERY crisp as far as Vintage New Beats go - some of the crispest soundings.
- Here we have a pair of VERY crisp, clean-sounding articulate, slightly dry, and focused VINTAGE 1970s Zildjian New Beat 14” Hihats in fantastic shape!
- The most recorded Hihats in history.
- 1097 Top Cymbal, 1446 gram Bottom Cymbal. These 14s” espouse the tone-honored New Beat philosophy of a thinner top cymbal coupled with a heavier bottom cymbal to supply plenty of CHICK tone! And this pair has a bit more crispness than most from the 70s.
- And that they do!! Crisp, tight, clean, and articulate sticking that is focused - compliments of that 4-decade old patina. These beauties are drier and more tight and clean sounding than the $410 new ones - these beauties have aged and focused up beautifully.
- As far as Vintage New Beats go, this pair has a bit more bite and they cut exceptionally well.
- Incredible for recording. Plenty of cutting ability for live situations.
- There’s a reason everyone wants Vintage New Beats. They just do the thing!!
- No issues. The awesome patina that focuses them. Real Deal New Beats from the 70s.
- Don’t spend more for less….