VERY CRISP Vintage 1970s Hollow Logo Zildjian New Beat 14” Hihats 1099 1378 g
Original price $279.99 - Original price $279.99
$279.99 - $279.99
Current price $279.99
- Here’s one of the TIGHTEST, MOST CRISP-sounding pair of Vintage New Beats you will find.
- 1970s ROCK! That’s what these do!
- Don’t go $410 deep on new New Beats when you can have the originals!
- Here we have a pair of ULTRA crisp, clean-sounding articulate, sdry with a pinch of SHIMMER, VINTAGE 1970s HOLLOW LOGO Zildjian New Beat 14” Hihats in fantastic shape!
- The most recorded Hihats in history.
- Factory stamped “NEW BEAT” with Hollow Logos You can still make out the “Top” and “Bottom” stamps.
- 1099 Top Cymbal, 1378 gram Bottom Cymbal. These 14s” espouse the tone-honored New Beat philosophy of a thin top cymbal coupled with a heavier bottom cymbal to supply plenty of CHICK tone!
- Again, this particular pair offers a LOT more CUT and projection than most New Beats. This pair is on the heavier side for this era.
- Crisp, tight, clean, and articulate sticking that is focused - compliments of that 4-decade old patina. These beauties are drier and more tight and clean sounding than the $410 new ones - these beauties have aged and focused up beautifully.
- Incredible for recording! Plenty of cutting ability for live situations - more so than most New Beats.
- There’s a reason everyone wants Vintage New Beats! They just do THE THING.
- No issues. The awesome patina that focuses them. Real Deal Hollow Logo New Beats from the 70s.
- Don’t spend more for less….