CLASSIC 1980s PEART CRISP ZILDJIAN 13" NEW BEAT Hihats 870 932 Gs CLEAN
Original price $279.99 - Original price $279.99
$279.99 - $279.99
Current price $279.99
- That is how much a new pair of Zildjian 13" New Beats will set you back. But no one needs to do that.
- THESE 13" POSSESS THAT CLASSIC 1980s CRISPNESS that the new ones lack.
- As many of you may know the 13" New Beats was the perennial favorite of NEIL PEART FOR DECADES! That's EXACTLY what Peart used on all those famous RUSH recordings. One of my favorite drummers of all time.
- And this pair here is from that time.
- Weighing in at a PERFECT 870 grams for the Top Cymbal and 932 grams for the Bottom Cymbal, these Zildjian 13s" exhibit that Classic Thin Top/Heavy Bottom New Beat Philosophy. They possess all the bright, clean, cutting tones that catapulted Zildjian's Flagship New Beat Series to stardom decades ago.
- However being 13s", they are tighter, higher-pitched, faster and crisper than the standard 14s". The CHICK is Solid and you can get piercing accents when you open these Zildjians.
- Again, this particular pair has a great 1980s CRISPNESS to them!
- And for being 40 years old, they’re in great condition. No issues. Great shape!
- A golden age for these!