Studio Christened SMOOTH Zildjian A Custom 13” Hihats 829 998 g
Original price $199.99 - Original price $199.99
$199.99 - $199.99
Current price $199.99
- Here’s a pair of very smooth-sounding 25 year old EARLY Zildjian A Custom 13” Hihats that were on myriad recordings. I acquired these beauties from a producer who hand-picked them. And they do indeed sound great.
- You can see the markings under the bell “13 GOOD #1 MAIN.”
829 and 998 grams make them Thin to Medium Thin for A Customs. They have the classic, crisp A Custom Brilliant Finish shimmer combined with the brighter, faster 13” size.
- I don’t think Zildjian even offers these 13s” anymore. The 14s” cost $450. I’m not even kidding.
- Being the early A Customs, they have a glassy, smoother tone than the later versions, and they’ve mellowed beautifully over the last 25 years.
- They’re bright and clean but not harsh. Very crisp sounding with fast action and great ability to cut.
- Higher pitched than the standard 14s” so they penetrate quite well without having to reply on being heavy.
- Great shape. No issues. Terrific 2-decade patina built up. Studio tested for years.