DISCONTINUED Semi-Dry SMOOTH Zildjian 20” ARMAND Ride 2108 g
Original price $249.99 - Original price $249.99
$249.99 - $249.99
Current price $249.99
Looking for a very smooth and warm ride that has a pinpoint stick attack?
- VIOLA!! Mellow and has a Traditional Vintage look.
This Discontinued 15-year-old 20” ARMAND Ride perfectly blends stick definition with the warmth of a fully lathed cymbal.
It has a foot in K Land, but has the SMOOTHNESS and classy-ness of the vintage-inspired Armand
- 2108 grams is why that definition is so nice, but it’s far from a heavy cymbal. It’s a Medium Thin but is definitely on the drier side. The stick attack is fantastic for a fully-lathed cymbal.
Nothing harsh at all, one of the smoothest modern Zildjians you will find. And that was the whole concept behind the Armand Series - to capture the glowing warmth and mellowed tone of some of the Vintage Zildjians of yore.
- Mellowed and aged over the last 15 years. Defined. Focused. Subtle, glowing warm stick presence. Very controlled wash for a fully lathed cymbal. The metal has chilled out and settled.
- A larger-sized Solid 5.5 bell provides plenty of cuts when you need it.
- Warm enough to crash on like a BIG Medium Thin But not nearly as harsh as a heavy brutish A.
- One of the nicest sounding modern smooth and focused Zildjians you’ll hear.
- No issues. Logos have been wiped by Father Time giving it a golden Vintage vibe. Light patina. A beautiful cymbal that hasn’t been made in ten years.