PERFECT w BAG Zildjian K Constantinople 14” Hihats 888 1158 g
Original price $529.99 - Original price $529.99
$529.99 - $529.99
Current price $529.99
- No need to throw down $630 and guess what some hihats sound like!!
- Have a listen to these perfect in the bag Zildjian K Constantinople 14s” that weigh an auspicious 888 and 1158 grams.
- And yes these are the NEW ones - the redesigned ones.
- And yes 888 grams for that Top Cymbal is pretty thin for this series. And it gives this particular pair a bit more complexity and liveliness than most.
- These K Cons have a light warmth combined with a golden, woody stick attack. Open them for a short burst of complexity.
- Buried in the darkness is a light, shimmer of brightness and vintage “hiss.”
Zildjian describes this flagship series as:
“ The 14" K Constantinople HiHats have received a makeover. Incorporating the same features as the new 15'', 17'', and 19'' K Constantinople Crashes, the HiHats now utilize new hammering techniques allowing the cymbal to open up with more dark overtones, distinction, and musicality than ever before. The new pin lathe, added to the top and bottom of each cymbal, serves as an additional tonal groove, adding to the overall complexity of the sound produced. Additionally, the new pin lathe enhances the visual appearance of these cymbals adding a vintage look of the Ks of the past.”
- That not only warms my drum set, that warm my heart.
- Warm, responsive, fairly dark with an organic golden complexity. Can still project in an amplified settings.
- Thinner top with a medium heavy bottom for a great chick tone with your foot.
- Perfect for low to medium loud volumes.
- Immaculate in the bag. No issues. Glorious.