CLEAN CRISP SEMI-DARK Zildjian 14” NEW BEAT Hihats 1066 1408 g
Original price $229.99 - Original price $229.99
$229.99 - $229.99
Current price $229.99
- Here’s an easy one!
- No need to go $410 deep on a new pair of Zildjian New Beats.
- Check out these gorgeous 40-year-old beauties that are semi-dark sounding for the 80s era!!
- 1066 and 1408 grams give them that famous New Beat Thinner Top Heavy Bottom philosophy.
- This particular pair is VERY CRISP sounding and cut superbly however what makes this pair stand out is they have a subtle semi-darkness.
- Super articulate attack when closed, open them a bit for a supreme FAT tone. Wide-open they deliver a massive, cutting slosh.
- Zildjian New Beats: the industry standard of Hihats, the most recorded hats in history.
- As clean looking and they sound. No need to spend $410. Save your money without sacrificing tone.
- This semi-dark pair from the 1980s sounds amazing.
- No issues. Terrific patina focuses them beautifully.