BRIGHT CRISP DISCONTINUED ZILDJIAN 13” QUICK BEAT Hihats 846 1110 g
Original price $249.99 - Original price $249.99
$249.99 - $249.99
Current price $249.99
- Here’s one of the most cutting, bright pair of Hihats Zildjian ever produced.
- And then they discontinued them!! They weren’t that easy to find even when Zildjian did make them!
- And Dennis Chambers sported these 13s” in the 1990s - when he was exploding all over the place putting fear into the fiercest of single stroke fans.
- Quick Beats are my favorite Hihats. They always have been. They’re all over 70s and 80s recordings - JR Robinson and Clem Burke are big fans of the Quick Beats.
- Often described as:
"Features air-vented, flat-bottom cymbal for accelerated response and clarity. Exuberant Hihats that burst with a classic voice that is pure, bright, and expressive. Quick Beats have an especially fast response with four holes in the bottom that allow quick air release.”
- Now imagine that in Rare THIRTEENS! Brighter. Faster. Higher pitched for more cut and clarity.
- As you can see, the bottom cymbal is FLAT and outfitted with four factory holes that facilitate QUICK foot action with your pedal. Does it really work? Hell yeah. The difference is immediately noticeable.
- With their SUPER CRISP Tone...and I mean SUPER CRISP...and CLEAN, and bright, TIGHT attack, these 13” QUICK BEATS project supremely. And the flat, four holed bottom cymbal is a joy to work with your pedal.
- The weights are 846 grams for the Top Cymbal and 1110 grams for the Flat Bottom Cymbal.
- These 13s” are standout Zildjians. Perfect for rock, reggae, pop, R’n’B. Drum & bass. Hip hop. And anytime you need a bright cutting tone. Great live or for recording!
- And you can’t get this tone anymore from Zildjian. They have discontinued long ago and are fairly hard to find.
- No issues. Great shape. Light patina.
- Insanely CRISP!