Supremely CRISP CLEAN Zildjian 14” ROCK Hihats 1262 1362 g
Original price $189.99 - Original price $189.99
$189.99 - $189.99
Current price $189.99
- These are some of the CLEANEST, CRISP-sounding Hihats that Zildjian had ever made.
- And this particular pair is much more cutting and crisp than the newer re-designed ones. That I guarantee. And they don’t cost $410
- Don’t pay a fortune and don’t settle for intermediate crap! Crappy cymbals suck to play!
- Top of the line Zildjian 14” Rock Hihats in fantastic condition.
- And this particular pair is fairly DARK sounding.
1262 and 1362 grams. As you would hope, these Rock Hats pack a fantastic, cutting punch and projection.
- They’re like slightly darker Quick Beats.
- What’s nice is that although these cymbals are Medium Heavy, they don’t clank! They’re crisp, clean, tight, and very focused when closed. They cut through a mix beautifully and that’s a terrific thing when you’re keeping TIME!
- The quarter and eighth notes really shine through the din of rock.
- Very crisp and cutting. Focused, very articulate attack. Open them for a clean and raucous rock slosh. With these weights - Incredible CHICK tone.
- A hint of a CLEAN shimmer and darkness on this pair.
- Great for medium to very loud settings.
- No issues. Great shape. The light patina that has built up and focuses that attack well!