RARE ULTRA CRISP Vintage Sabian 14” FLAT Hihats 1132 1410 G Super CLEAN
Original price $259.99 - Original price $259.99
$259.99 - $259.99
Current price $259.99
- Here’s a rare pair of VINTAGE Sabians - some of the CLEANEST you will find. It’s hard to believe they’re 40 years old!
- They’re the perfect combination of bright but have aged and mellowed over 40 years. Very crisp and articulate but they have a controlled tone.
- And you can’t get these from Sabian unless it’s an insanely expensive special order and a long ass wait.
- Vintage Sabian Hollow Logo 14” FLAT HATS Hihats in amazing shape. And this was back when Sabian had to prove themselves by trying to take over big brother - literally.
- These were Sabian’s answer to Zildjian Quick Beats. And they were made when Quick Beats were only around for a decade or so. Very early pair right here!
- These Flat Hats, along with Quick Beats were described as:
"Features air-vented, flat-bottom cymbal for accelerated response and clarity. Exuberant Hihats that burst with a classic voice that is pure, bright, and expressive. Flat Hats have an especially fast response with three holes in the bottom that allow quick air release.”
- But AGED over 40 years - they have a crispness that is not harsh.
- As you can see, the bottom cymbal is FLAT and outfitted with 3 factory holes that facilitate FAST foot action with your pedal. Does it really work? Hell yeah. The difference is immediately noticeable.
- With their SUPER CRISP Tone...and I mean SUPER CRISP...and CLEAN, and bright, TIGHT attack, these 14” FLAT HATS project supremely. And the flat, three-holed bottom cymbal is a joy to work with your pedal.
The weights are 1132 grams for the Top Cymbal and 1410 grams for the Flat Bottom Cymbal.
- Perfect for rock, reggae, pop, R’n’B. Drum & bass. Hip hop. And anytime you need a bright cutting tone. Great live or for recording!
- The cleanest Vintage pair I have ever seen!
- No issues.
- Insanely CRISP! Very tight and controlled!