ULTRA RARE 1980s Zildjian 16" K CUSTOM RIDE YES a SIXTEEN! 1358 g TIGHT CONTROLLED
Original price $349.99 - Original price $349.99
$349.99 - $349.99
Current price $349.99
- This is the earliest K Custom I have ever seen! It looks like an EAK. Check out the hammering.
- Zildjian must have made this cymbal for about a week! I’ve only seen 4 of these cymbals in the last 30 years. It’s insanely rare.
- Yes. A SIXTEEN K CUSTOM RIDE - the Original from the -1980s! One of the earliest versions too.
- This 16" Early K CUSTOM is unlathed and heavily hammered. The bell however is not hammered and is solid and cutting as hell.
- AND BEING A 16" IT'S VERY CONTROLLED. Tight with a great attack and very crisp.
- Weighing in at a lovely 1358 grams, this K Custom plays like a great semi-dark semi-dry controlled ride.
- As far as these go - it’s the thinnest, most complex one I have heard.
- What I dig about this specific cymbal is that it supplies plenty of stick attack AND STILL remains controlled, compliments of the rarely-seen smaller 16" size. Much more controlled both in overtones and volume than the 20" version (or even the super rare 18").
- Tight. Dry. Focused. Quick response. Great for fast sticking. Cutting. Still has a light complexity underneath.
- Goes from soft to loud with ease.
- Incredibly rare and collectible.