Bosphorus Corrodo-Type Prototype Thin Crash Ride 20” 1656 g DRY COMPLEX
Original price $329.99 - Original price $329.99
$329.99 - $329.99
Current price $329.99
- ONE OF ONE.
- I'm exercising my portmanteau muscle right here. Check out this one-off Bosphorus Corroded-Finish Prototype Thin-Paper Thin Dry Complex Crash Ride.
- This is one of the few factory-patinas I have seen that actually looks like the cymbal is 50 years old, like FOR REAL. And it was owned by a sea captain! Congratulations to Bosphorus because they've done the best job.
- Beautiful kaleidoscope patina of green!
- Weighing in at a very thin 1656 grams. This 20" one-off is remarkably dry for a cymbal that is so thin. That, of course, is the magic of the Corrodo-Type Prototype.
- The super heavy patina dries out the stick-attack, while the thinner weight and hand-hammering yield a shadow of complexity.
- Very deep hand hammering lends an ounce of complexity underneath that drier attack.
- Definitely crashable - with a slightly, dry attack.
- Fairly quick decay for a 20”.
- Immaculate condition, although it looks like it came from the bottom of the ocean.
- A unique, amazing cymbal. Sounds incredible.