Unique CUSTOM MONGIELLO Sultan Style 19.5” DRY COMPLEX Ride 1701 g
Original price $449.99 - Original price $449.99
$449.99 - $449.99
Current price $449.99
- Besieged by big box store blight, it’s a joy to play a completely hand-crafted instrument:
- Unique, Custom 19.5” MONGIELLO Sultan Style Dry Complex Ride with razor thin edges.
- With a mere glance you can tell this 19.5” Half-lathed Custom beauty is one-of-kind, hand made by someone who understands and loves the art of cymbal-making.
- The Sultan style pattern is familiar to the eyes, but upon closer inspection you can see a different type of lathing than standard cymbals - this one is extremely fine with deep groove marks.
- Low, raw and unlathed bell gives way to a gradual bowed umbrella-like profile that gives this hand-made cymbal its broad, complex spread.
- At a svelte 1701 grams, this one-off alternate lathing 19 1/2” sounds like its 1953. Remarkably defined stick attack for such a thin cymbal. Beautiful, breathy wash while the low bell and gradually steeped profile create the perfect elixir of control and hand hammered spread.
- Add thin edges for fantastic response and crashability.
- Crash on it for lightening-like broad accents or lay into it for a wall of complex spread.
- Hand hammered. Hand made. Handsome.
- As fresh as tomorrow. Sounds like yesteryear.
- A unique custom made piece celebrating tradition and innovation.