Unique MATT BETTIS Ultra Complex Ride Pang 22” 2519 g PERFECT
Original price $599.99 - Original price $599.99
$599.99 - $599.99
Current price $599.99
- Here’s a unique wonder! An extremely rare and collectible 22”.
- I can truly say I've lived a charmed life - I'VE WITNESSED MATT BETTIS IN THE DEPTH OF HIS CRAFT, and it was a beautiful thing to see, and he's a damn nice guy too.
- There are no little Matt Bettis minions in hair nets running around, machine-making cymbals on conveyor belts while Matt Bettis smokes cigars on his gilded yacht. Each Bettis cymbal is crafted by him and in a world of mass production, his one-cymbal-at-a-time approach is a welcomed fresh breeze.
- A legend in his own time and this unique ULTRA COMPLEX Ride Pang Crash is a testament to his craft!
- Signed by the man himself under the bell!
- A spectacular 22” with a very, very STEEP profile! So steep in fact that this beauty can pass as a PANG.
- It looks like a pagoda - that’s how steep the profile is.
- Golden and aging spectacularly. The metal is starting to chill and settle and soften up.
- Weighing in at a Thin to Medium Thin 2519 grams, this hand-crafted 22” plays like a Smoky COMPLEX Thin Ride or even straight-up PANG CRASH.
- It’s extremely responsive.
- Fully lathed with a golden hue, the bell is rounded over snd heavily Hammered. The profile is steep and umbrella-shaped landing this big 22” in a unique, effects-like Pang Ride Crash zone.
- Nothing like it out there!
- Organic, incredibly COMPLEX, smoky stick attack gives way to a VERY broad, complex warm wash that billows out beautifully.
- It plays like a Thin to Paper Thin but it has enough tension in the middle to hold a good stick attack.
- One of the most responsive Bettis cymbals I’ve ever seen.
- Huge dynamic range - from a whisper to a roar!
- Amazing shape. No issues. Incredible shape.
- It buoys the spirit to play something not mass-produced.
- Incredibly rare and collectible - made by the man!!