12” Prototype Masterwork SPLASH Hi Hats w Tambourine Jingles 354 408 g FAST
Original price $219.99 - Original price $219.99
$219.99 - $219.99
Current price $219.99
- Imagine REMIX Hi Hats….BUT paper thin and heavily Hand Hammered.
- I know!! It’s blown my mind!!
- But here we are!! These things sound amazing!
- Fully lathed Masterwork 12” Jazz Master MICRO SPLASH Hi Hats in immaculate condition with factory copper jingles.
- The closest thing to these gems would be the long discontinued Zildjian REMIX HI HATS. But these are much faster and responsive and thinner!
- QUICK 12” Hand Hammered golden lathed Masterwork Jazz Master 12” Splash HATS but with the unique, light sizzle of a tambourine!
- Like Sabian HH Nano Hats but warmer and 3” larger with sizzles, and not $380.
- As you would imagine these 12” Jazz Masters deliver a wonderfully TIGHT, warm, responsive and quick Hi Hat tone. Being 12s” they are higher pitched than your standard Hi Hat and are very fast in response and decay/wash.
- Super tight when closed, open them for rapid, cutting accents.
- Now add the light sizzle of 2 Factory Copper Split Rivets and you have a pair of unique hats!
- At 354 and 408 grams, they have the thinner Top Heavier Bottom philosophy for a great chic but overall they are both THIN!
- And yes you can splash them beautifully with your foot, light and mellow sizzle.
- Of course, they can be used individually as splash/cymbals/effects/
stackers - play them top-up or bottom-up. Experiment with them.
- Split tambourine rivets can be taken out and out back in.
- X Hats. Mini hats. Or main hats for smaller gigs and recordings. Perfect for percussion setups.
- There’s nothing like these FAST 12” Jazz Master Prototypes with Tambourine Jingles out there.
- New condition. A lot of fun to play.