DARK CRISP SABIAN HH FUSION 13” Hihats 822 1360 g K/Z Combo DON’T PAY $460
Original price $269.99 - Original price $269.99
$269.99 - $269.99
Current price $269.99
- Like K/Zs …. But this pair seems to have an ounce of PAISTE in them!!
- They’re CRISP, clean sounding, and have a pinch of darkness in there! But they also have a bit of bright cut being 13s”.
- Top of the Line Sabian HH Hand Hammered 13” FUSION Hihats. And they’re not $460 like new HHs are. I didn’t even make that up.
- Thinner Top makes this pair darker and responsive. Gorgeous BRILLIANT shimmer on that Top Cymbal too.
- These Fusion Hats were Sabian’s version of the famous Zildjian K/Z Combo Hihats that a young drummer on the scene was fond of when they debuted- Dave Weckl…
- ….And then of course he moved to Sabian.
- If you look closely the Top Cymbal has the classic HH, fully lathed, circular style Hand Hammering that differentiated Sabian from machine-made Zildjians.
- And what I love is the Bottom Cymbal is UNLATHED and is Hand Hammered - like a LEOPARD Ride. That’s the look and feel. Monster CHICK tone.
Wonderfully thin top 822 and 1360 grams gives these HH Fusions a tremendous sounding K/Z style bone-crunching CHICK when played with your foot.
- And the actual HH craftsmanship gives this particular pair a pinch of darkness and warmth. Couple that with the smaller 13” size, and you have a QUICK CUT and articulation that is much faster than larger-sized 14” Hihats.
- Sabian Factory Quick Beat Style holes on the bottom cymbal for FAST anti-airlock CHICK with your foot.
- ULTRA CRISP. Tight. Very articulate stick attack that is responsive and fast! Subtle Hand Hammered warmth with a bit of darkness. Being 13s” they’re a bit higher pitched and CUT. Tremendous CHICK.
- They capture a clean SOUND!
- Great for medium soft to loud settings. Anytime you need a clean cut.
- No issues. Overall clean with a subtle, light patina. Brilliant Finish is shiny.
- Pretty hard to find these days, especially where you can hear them. But with confidence.