Crazy Stamp Vintage Zildjian LIGHT NEW BEAT 14” Hihats 856 1479 g
Original price $299.99 - Original price $299.99
$299.99 - $299.99
Current price $299.99
- Here’s a crazy one!!
- A Zildjian Hollow Logo Stamped “LIGHT” Top Cymbal with a matching Hollow Logo “NEW BEAT” Bottom Cymbal.
- A Light 856 gram Top with a heavier 1479 gram Bottom. That’s a match made in heaven!!
- Check out the pictures. As you can see these beauties have matching patinas on top and undersides. Look how CLEAN both undersides are with the Hollow Logo “Zildjian”. These 14s” have lived a life together!
- THIN 856 Gram “Light” Top Cymbal with a 1479 gram Bottom Cymbal. These 14s” espouse the tone-honored New Beat philosophy of a thin top cymbal coupled with a heavier bottom cymbal to supply plenty of CHICK tone!
- And that they do!! But that Very Thin top gives this pair an airiness and responsiveness you don’t usually find with most pairs.
- The Perfect blend between Light Hihats and New Beats.
- Tight, clean, and articulate sticking that is focused - compliments of that 4-decade old patina, but with the light complexity of a thin Too.
- These beauties are drier and more tight and clean sounding than the modern $410 new ones - these beauties have aged and focused up beautifully but still remain very light and responsive.
- Incredible for recording! Plenty of cutting ability for live situations. There’s a reason companies keep trying to remake this Vintage Zildjian sound!
- But they have yet to master it.
- Fortunately, you can just get the real ones.