1977 REAL DEAL VINTAGE PAISTE 2002 SOUND EDGE Hihats 949 1070 g
Original price $379.99 - Original price $379.99
$379.99 - $379.99
Current price $379.99
- Here’s a tone that’s instantly recognizable!
- Vintage Paiste BLACK LABEL 2002 SOUND EDGE Hi Hats from the 7th year of production.
- Damn near 50 years old!!
- Hurray!!!! These are the real ones, the ones that made Paiste famous. No need to get the big box store new ones for more! This is it!
- Absolutely glorious sounding and so familiar to the ear, Paiste Vintage Black Label Sound Edge 14” Hi Hats in terrific shape.
- No need to go into the sonorous specs of these Hi Hats. Just turn on the radio.
- 949 and 1070 grams. Overall pretty thin! Definitely more focused and drier than the new ones! Darker too.
- And yes, the serial numbers are consecutive. They’re a pair! And they’ve been together since 1977 which is a miracle in itself.
- Bone crunching FAMOUS CHICK tone. Darker than the modern model, hell darker than any model. Drier too because they’ve aged a half-a-century. Literally.
- Been on thousands of recordings. This is Paiste’s most famous series. And these are from the 7th year of production.
- Great shape. Logos visible on top and bottom. Amazing patina on the Top Cymbal - makes these perfect for the studio.
- Why the living hell pay $400 for the regular - ass new ones. These are a hell of a lot more fun to play and will continue to appreciate and age gracefully.
- And they’re the REAL DEAL and inspiring. They sound like your favorite record!