UNIQUE CRAVIOTTO 6 LUG Solid POPLAR 7” X 14” Snare CUSTOM Aqua Gold DUCO
Original price $1,299.99 - Original price $1,299.99
$1,299.99 - $1,299.99
Current price $1,299.99
- Hear’s something special:
- A super VINTAGE Styled Unique, One-Off Custom CRAVIOTTO 6 LUG SOLID POPLAR Deep 7” X 14” Snare with 30 degree edges and Maple Re-Rings in a beautiful AQUA GOLD DUCO Finish.
- That’s a mouthful! And a delicious one!
- I’ve never seen another Factory 6 Lug Craviotto Snare and definitely not one in Vintage Aqua Duco. And it’s a brilliant! As many a session drummer knows, Black Beauties are amazing for that certain tone, but at the other end of the spectrum, every good studio has a 6 Lug Snare in the quiver for that monster fat, warm, woody tone.
- Here are lovely specs:
- Very Rare Craviotto Solid Poplar Shell with Maple Re-Rings.
- Deep 7” X 14” Size. Tons of low end. Way more than most snare drums.
- 6, yes 6 Tube Lugs for a wide open and super FAT Vintage tone. I mean really fat sounding - solid and six lugs! That’s a beautiful solid shell that has maximum resonance and is unencumbered by ten lugs etc.
- Factory 30 degree vintage style edges.
- Craviotto Trick Throwoff works perfectly.
- Diamond Craviotto Factory Wires are clean. Craviotto Factory bottom head. Top head is a clean REMO Coated Emperor.
- Diamond Craviotto stamp on the inside of the shell with Craviotto “Made in USA” badge and signature.
- Unique Vintage style Aqua Gold Duco - like the Vintage Ludwigs of yore.
- Absolutely glorious to play! Massive, round and warm attack. Low-end for days. Leave it wide open for body and resonance or put moon gel or paper on it for an incredible 70s tone.
- Immaculate condition! Perfect. Playable. Collectible. Nothing I’ve seen like this beauty - factory 6 Lug Solid!